If you are tired of working on an agency or as a freelancer and doing tens or hundreds of websites, not focusing on quality because of projects budgets and because you have to move to on to the next project, I invite you to come work on Monitor Backlinks!
Monitor Backlinks is an SEO tool for SEO developers. It helps them monitor their link building efforts and keep the user focused on building more links, without having to worry if their links get removed or broken. It also helps them organize the backlinks better and see what are the most important backlinks.
We spend enough time on each task until it’s pixel-perfect, perfect user flow, perfect user experience, perfect stability, perfect scalability! Quality, not quantity.
If you truly think that you can take Monitor Backlinks to a new level and dedicate yourself to create a remarkable international project and to take credit for it, Apply to this job!
Monitor Backlinks, launched in November 2011, is still in the Start Up phase, so you will have to work hard with us so we can move forward and move fast!
Have you got the skills needed for this?
- PHP/MySQL (a lot!)
- HTML/CSS (why not HTML5/CSS3?)
- WordPress + Plugins (should be nice)
- Anything extra that can help us! (just show it in the CV)
- Initiative! (you see a bug, have a great suggestion? DO IT!)
- Improve our crawlers
- Implement new features on the existing code
- Develop new adjacent projects
- Keep up with new technology
- Suggest best solutions
Answer this questions when you apply:
- What do you like doing the most?
- What do you like working on or with the most?
- Why do you think you are perfect for this job?
- What is your desired salary?
Send your resume and links to recent projects to contact [at] monitorbacklinks [dot] com
This job is for Iasi, Romania.
(If you have really good geek friends that might be interested, send them the link to this article: http://goo.gl/6tIRu ).