Google launched a new web browser: Chrome. When I tested it, I got scared because of the good new tab feature with most visited webpages easily accesible. I thought I was doomed with my fav20 project. But lets see what diffrences make fav20 still better then chrome:
- isn’t browser depandable – can run on any browser, even on mobile
- doesn’t require instalation (plugin or program/new browser)
- You can have your favorite websites anywhere using the account, even tho you don’t need a fav20 account to use fav20.
- You can add/manage your most visited websites as you please, sort them, color them.
- You can launch most visited websites with one click !
I recommend Chrome as a web browser, but fav20 is still a lot better as a homepage.
One thought on “Google Chrome or Fav 2.0 ?”
should be interesting to see if Chrome works more efficiently than FireFox… if it’s faster than Firefox, since isn’t IE, then i’ll use it
Comments are closed.